Many of the existing hammocks with covers are so specialized that their use is severely limited to a specific situation. Some have bulky frames that are not easily moved, while others approximate a hanging tent and are difficult to set up, requiring the use of many overhead ropes, stakes, and types of pole assemblies to stabilise the canopy. Impairment of vision while inside the covered hammock, stuffiness, restricted lateral movement, and lack of protection from the sun as well as the rain are other problems presented by previously made covered hammocks.
- The cover (with the hammock) is ideal for those who want to have full freedom in nature;
- Using the cover (hammock with cover) is right for those who like handiwork, improvising, making things, getting along in nature, and who have a little imagination;
- The hammock and cover are ideal for the 2-3 person team who go out camping in the “bushes” in the weekend;
- The cover (with hammock) is recommended for long, hard trips, with a hard pace, or in scouting expeditions with the intent of finding a good place to come back to with friends, family, groups;
- Pegs can be borrowed from a tent or purchased, according to preference.
The hammock cover is a great way to protect your hammock from outdoor wear and tear. This particular cover will cover all of the full size hammocks and stands we carry. There made of a durable 190T UV 30 nylon material. They have a closure that is sealed with a velcro strip.
Made from green woven polyethylene, our 3 Seater Swing Hammock Cover effectively protects your garden swing or hammock from rain, dust, snow and dew. The cover includes eyelets and nylon cords for secure fitting, is tear resistant and machine washable.